Brighter Futures –
Bringing a new baby into the family can be challenging at the best of times, both physically and emotionally. It is natural for new parents to experience a wide range of emotions, feeling joyful one minute and down, or overwhelmed the next. Some parents may experience the transition to parenthood as a stressful time and having access to social support may be extremely helpful. If you are having a hard time coping with your new life before or after baby, you are not alone.
This group might offer you:
- Information and support about what you are experiencing;
- An informal & relaxed setting with knowledgeable and experienced facilitators;
- New relationships developed with other parents experiencing similar challenges;
- Additional support networks discovered through participation in the group;
- The opportunity to have input and choose the topics for discussion;
You are welcome to bring your partner or support person with you. Join us for an informal evening of valuable discussions shared over a meal.