About the Program
This program will provide your child with opportunities for positive emotional, physical and intellectual experiences that will promote his or her overall growth. The program makes effective use of before and after school time where children can benefit from social interaction and play.
The Program Offers
- Daily fun and creative activities that include physical exercise, outdoor play, music, arts and positive social interactions with other children that will allow your child to learn through play.
- Certified Youth Educators who develop and implement creative programming on an ongoing basis to meet the needs of your child.
- Nutritious snack enhances the overall experience for your child.
- Before and after school care: $67.50 per week
- After school care only: $62.50 per week
- Fees for full day care (professional development days and storm closures 12 pm or later): $22 per day
- March Break and Summer Programming: $25 per day
- Fees for ½ day care (storm closures before noon): $17 per day
How to Register
Be sure to keep your account active by logging in at least once a month to confirm you are still looking for a spot.
If a space becomes available for your child, a member of the CHANCES team will contact you.
Please Note: The Provincial registry is the only way to obtain a space for your child at CHANCES – please do not contact the centres directly inquiring about a space for your child.
Belfast Consolidated School
3326 Trans Canada Hwy, Belle River
RR # 2, Bloomfield
1644 North Royalty Road, Cardigan
928 Bethel Road, Donagh
24 Ferry Rd, Cornwall
Queen Elizabeth Elementary School
2 Saunders Lane, Kensington
200 Richmond Street, Charlottetown
65 Kirkwood Drive, Charlottetown
1 St. John Avenue, Stratford
5505 Murray Harbour Rd, Vernon Bridge
“They even have something like a parent-teacher interview, and they would bring up blind spots that my husband and I were not aware of. They are not only teaching the children but teaching the parents.”
“The communication is definitely there. It is such a team feeling. I had my older son at two different places, and it wasn’t the same feeling of working together, which is very helpful. They are not taking all the responsibility and leaving me aside or vice versa. There is knowledge in research and they are up to date. They are interested in new research and are flexible and open.”